Unfortunately, being desperate to make money “now” makes you vulnerable online. Are you getting scammed over and over again? I have some advice for you. Stop being a victim to these types of scams and do something you love and make money at the same time! Yes, it’s genuinely possible. I bet that sounds complicated and expensive to you?
If you have a hobby or skill that you have a deep thriving passion for, there is exceptional potential there, turn it into a business. Not all home based businesses have to be expensive. However, there is one catch…you would definitely have to put forth a lot of effort and time to see profit.
For Example: If you absolutely love online freebies, (and what person don’t like free stuff), there’s your passion right there f95zone . You could do extensive research and come up with legitimate freebies on a daily basis. This would be a free service you could offer the online public with a good quality website. “But how would I make money by offering freebies?” You ask. Read on to find out the basics about making money with a website.
1) Firstly, and assuming you’re reading this article because you do indeed have a passion, you need to determine what you are passionate the most about. What do you enjoy doing enough to spend 3 to 5 days per week on and building a business out of? Difficult question for some, but this needs to be addressed godaddy email . You won’t succeed at a business you are not going to put 100% into, and that’s exactly what it takes.
2) Once an informed decision has been made as to what type of website you want (depending also on what your passion will be), you will need to think about a domain name for your site. If you chose “freebies” as your passion, you may think about fabulousfreebies.com or onlinefreebies.com for a domain name. Now I’m going to bet that both of the titles I have suggested there is taken already due to the popularity of it.
You will need to check the availability of your chosen site name. You can do this at a number of registrar websites such as; godaddy.com or namecheap.com. Once you decide on a domain name and the availability of it, you will need to register it for a nominal fee, the fee will be yearly. Both godaddy and namecheap are excellent and reasonable choices.
3) Now it’s time to purchase a hosting plan. There are of course several good ones online, but I will suggest hostgator.com. They are marked for their top notch customer service along with an array of reasonable hosting packages for your needs. Once you purchase your hosting, you will receive an email from the hosting company. Whatever you do, don’t lose this email! It contains important information you need to get your website going. Hostgator.com also does this for you at no extra charge, if you choose. If you do this yourself, and you have no experience, you will need a good web editor or HTML tutorial. There are lots of free ones to use, Arachnophilia is an excellent choice. Again hostgator will get your site set up for you for free.
4) Now you will need to select a title and keywords for your website. These are crucial for your success. Say you are creating a jewelry website. The first mistake you can make is naming your site with a name such as: “Jewelry.” “India Handmade Jewelry” would be a much better choice for a search engine friendly website. The specific longer title narrows your search down, thus leaving you with less competition. Then you will want to weave in your specific keyword and phrases on your web page. Keywords and keyword phrases will benefit you with the search engines.
5) Sign up with Google AdSense. This is absolutely free of charge for you. After sign up, you will get started with picking out various ad formats. With displaying AdSense on your site, you get paid by people clicking on those ads. The pay varies. Getting your website high up in search engines and gaining well-targeted traffic is the key with earning with Google AdSense.
6) Include photos of any products you are selling on your site along with some pricing information. You can also leave out the pricing details and provide a contact page so the prospective customer can contact you. Update this information often to keep your traffic coming back.
You can sign up with various affiliate programs to make even more money with your site. Once signed up with a few of your favorites, you will be given the opportunity to display graphics and text links for the programs you are signed up with.
If you are new to the web, you will quickly find out that getting a domain name is essential to your online presence. It is almost always easy to come up with a good domain name for your business or website because many times you already have a name for your business or website. Finding and purchasing the domain name can be another story. There are many different companies and places you can go to get a domain name. The three major places to get a domain name would be a domain reseller like hostgator, directly from a domain registrar like tucows or godaddy, or from an easy website builder. Choosing one these is what I will help you to do.
How do you get from purchasing a domain name to being able to view your website files on that domain name? This is a major question that you need to be able to answer before you go and purchase your domain name.
If you purchase the domain name from a domain registrar like Godaddy, you will be responsible for setting up the dns to get your website up and running. Many times, this means sifting through pages of settings to find what you need and sometimes sifting through help documents to find how it is supposed to be done. This can be especially difficult because you have to have and IP address, nameservers, or other record from your hosting company before you even get started.
When you purchase your domain name from a domain reseller, you are often in the same boat as if you bought it directly from a domain registrar. Many times, you are charged more and receive nothing additional. Some domain resellers charge a premium but they will also assist you in configuring your domain name for your website, email addresses, etc… This helps you avoid some of the problems but you are still responsible for providing your hosting information so that they can configure it properly.